Transform Living With Teenagers Parenting course
Transform Living With Teenagers’ parenting course has already brought more calm, more fun and less confusion to lots of parents.
Why do the course?
- Answers concerns parents of teenagers have;
- Cope with difficult behaviour, easily;
- Build confidence in your ability to parent your teens;
- Get a smoother transition from child to adult;
- Measure learning progress in parenting skills;
- Become calm and positive with your teenager.
What parenting tools do I get?
- Self-esteem – ways to boost your confidence and your teen’s;
- Communication – tools for listening, helpful not harmful language;
- Dealing with difficult feelings – ours and our teens;
- Understand adolescent development – biology, behaviour, teen issues;
- Setting boundaries, saying NO and sticking with it;
- Where to go for support.
How do I do it?
Make your way through our 8 sessions combining tried and tested strategies and insight from other parents in our full colour workbook. Get past shouting, arguments, no one listening and you’ll discover confidence and being the kind of parent you want your teenager to have.
Why not get a bunch of parents together and do the course in a group or visit our other branch Parent School and complete the whole course online at www.parentschool.co.uk
“It is a must-have, as it will arm you with a great list of coping skills to deal with today’s teenager.”
Mum of 14 year old.
7 Secrets of Raising Girls
Got a daughter? Good luck. Here are more than 50 years worth of parenting daughters tips and advice to make raising your darling more straightforward and fun. Order here.
BE A GREAT MUM
Being a mum constantly throws us challenges and rewards and it can be hard to know where to turn for help. This book is packed full of wisdom and ideas from loads of mums, combined with Judy’s skill to get you working out what kind of a mum you really want to be.
You can expect all the big areas of motherhood to be explored from confidence, to working (or not), understanding and managing children’s behaviour and deciding what’s really important to you as a mum. A very busy working Mum of two said “If you only buy one parenting book, make it this one.”