Terms and Conditions for buying Parenting People Products
We like to think we are reasonable and we’re hoping you will be really happy with our products. However, for your own protection, please take a moment to check you’re happy with our Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials from Parenting People products is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither Parenting People, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our products for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Parenting People products contain material which is created by, owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Parenting People will supply our products to you within 3 working days of receiving your payment, subject to availability. Should you not be satisfied with your product, please return it to us within 30 days and obtain proof of posting with a letter or email explaining why you wish to return the goods.